Fiori Grande Hand Dyed
Super soft and luxurious, Fiori Grande Hand Dyed is a the new super chunky addition to the Fiori range. Gorgeous Australian merino yarn with a beautiful array of plain and variegated colours from brights to the more subdued. The ultra softness of the yarn makes it perfect for both children and adults and is suitable for any project from scarves to blankets, jumpers and cardigans.
Fiori Grande Hand Dyed- Specifcations:
- Composition: 100% Australian Extra Fine Merino
- Tension: No specific Tension.
- Yarn Ply: Super Chunky / approx 18 ply
- Needles: 9.00 - 10.00mm AUS
- Skein Weight: 100 grams
- Skein Length: 75 metres
- Washing instructions: Gentle machine wash or hand wash. (We strictly recommend gentle cycle in a washing bag) Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade.
- Origin: Australia
Why use Fiori Grande Hand Dyed?
- Soft on skin
- Australian Merino
- Stunning Colours
- Good metreage
- Suitable for any super chunky project