Cleckheaton Yarns - Superfine Merino 8 Ply
Want the ultimate luxury merino? Cleckheaton Superfine Merino 8 Ply is made from the finest merino in the world. Super soft on the skin of the wearer and the knitter. This unique yarn is sourced from a specialized group of superfine Merino wool growers in Australia. Produced, hand labeled and packaged right here in Victoria.
Cleckheaton Superfine Merino 8 Ply - Specifications:
- Composition: 100% Superfine Australian Merino
- Tension: 22 stitches per 10 cm.
- Yarn Ply: 8 Ply / DK
- Needles: 4.00mm AUS, 8 UK, 6 US
- Crochet Hook: 4.00mm
- Yarn Weight: 65 grams
- Yarn Length: 130 metres
- Washing Instructions: Hand was or gentle machine wash. Do not bleach. Rinse well. Short spin dry. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Warm Iron. Dry cleanable
- Origin: Wholly sourced, produced, hand labeled and packaged in Australia.
Why use Cleckheaton Superfine Merino 8 Ply?
- Wholly Australian made
- softest merino in the world
- Gorgeous range of colours
- Machine Washable
- Well known and used brand
- Stunning patterns
- Helping Aussie Farmers