Design P1331 – Peter Pan Binky
This beautiful little hoodie with a choice of either a Giraffe motif or a lion motif ranging in sizes 46-66cm (18-26ins) is knitted in Peter Pan Binky which is a super soft textured 8 ply with a delicious range of colours. Soft enough for even the most delicate skin in a range of soft pastels this is sure to please. Other patterns are available from onesies and cardigans to blankets, hats and accessories.
Knitting yarn required:
- 6-12 months – 2 balls,
- 1-2 years – 2 balls,
- 2-3 years – 3 balls,
- 3-5 years – 3 balls and
- 6-7 years – 3 balls.
- (photographed in shades: Giraffe Hoodie Cherish 5646 and Lion Hoodie in Hug 5647
You will also need: a pair of 2 – 3.25mm and a pair of 3.75mm knitting needles, a stitch holder and 5(5,6,6,6,) buttons.
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Ply / Weight: DK/8 ply
- Knitting Needle size: 3¾mm (US 5)
- Tension: 22 sts x 31 rows per 10cm, 4in
- Yarn Length: 245 m / 267 yds
- Yarn Weight: 100 grams
- Washing Instructions: mild machine wash, Do not iron, cool tumble dry