Ella Rae Seasons – 1 Grey
Ella Rae seasons is a soft blend of 76% Acrylic, 14% Wool and 10% Nylon with a stunning range of multi colours.
With a tension ranging between 12 stitches to 15 stitches over 10cm using between 5.50mm and 8.00mm needles this can be used to make a multitude of projects.
Metresage of approximately 200 metres per 100 gram ball means that it goes a long way.
Whats more, its machine Washable!
The color shifts in Seasons yarns are gentle and gradual, just like the seasons of the year. This beautiful, chain-plied yarn is feather-light and extra warm. Use it for blankets, garments, and more. Its soft enough to use for babies and children alike
- Compostion: 76% Acrylic, 14% Wool, 10% Nylon
- Yarn Weight: 12 ply
- Tension: 14.0 sts = 4 inches (10cm)
- Knitting Needle Size: 5mm
- Crochet Hook Size: 6mm
- Ball Weight: 100g
- Yarn Length: 200 metres (approx)
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash in cold water 30c, dry flat