Knitting Fever – Big Freakin Wool – 13 Columbia
Big Freakin’ Wool from Knitting Fever is the answer to your jumbo yarn needs! An Australian wool blend, Big Freakin’ Wool is a loosely spun single-ply that can be used with giant needles or hooks. Its also perfect to try out arm-knitting or arm-crocheting!
This yarn also includes Grace Akhrem’s Big Freakin’ Scarf pattern on the inside of the ball band. Note: You will need 2–4 hanks for scarf, depending on length desired.
Unlike wool roving this yarn is slightly twisted making it super easy to work with.
- Compostion: 70% Wool 30% Polyester
- Yarn Weight: Jumbo
- Tension: 6.0 sts = 4 inches (10cm)
- Knitting Needle Size: 20.00mm or bigger
- Crochet Hook Size: 20.00mm or bigger
- Ball Weight: 250g
- Yarn Length: 11 metres (approx)
- Washing Instructions: Hand Wash, dry flat