Knitting Fever Big Freakin Wool – 9 Malachite
Knitting Fever Big Freakin Wool 9 from Knitting Fever is the answer to your jumbo yarn needs! An Australian wool blend, Big Freakin’ Wool is a loosely spun single-ply that can be used with giant needles or hooks. Its also perfect to try out arm-knitting or arm-crocheting!
This yarn also includes Grace Akhrem’s Big Freakin’ Scarf pattern on the inside of the ball band. Note: You will need 2–4 hanks for scarf, depending on length desired.
Unlike wool roving this yarn is slightly twisted making it super easy to work with.
Knitting Fever Big Freakin Wool 9 – Specifications:
- Compostion: 70% Wool 30% Polyester
- Yarn Weight: Jumbo
- Tension: 6.0 sts = 4 inches (10cm)
- Knitting Needle Size: 20.00mm or bigger
- Crochet Hook Size: 20.00mm or bigger
- Ball Weight: 250g
- Yarn Length: 11 metres (approx)
- Washing Instructions: Hand Wash, dry flat