Malabrigo Rios 809 - Solis
Malabrigo Rios 809 - Solis is a soft, strong and washable aran and is the star of the Malabrigo range. The plies used in Rios help to resist pilling and its washability makes it fantastic for frequently worn garments, housewares and childrens' and baby clothes. Like all Malabrigo yarns, Rios is super soft and great for next-to-the-skin wear! Spun from premium superwash merino and hand dyed, it comes in an array of watercolour-multi, semi-solid and variegated colourways. Suitable for any project.
Malabrigo Rios - Specifications:
- Composition: 100% Superwash Merino
- Tension: 18 - 20 stitches per 10cm
- Ply: 10 Ply / Aran / Worsted
- Needles: 4.00 - 5.00mm AUS, 6 - 8 US
- Hook: 5.50 - 6.00mm AUS, I-9 to K-10/12
- Skein Weight: 100 grams
- Skein Metreage: 192 Metres (210 yards)
- Washing instructions: Machine washable on gentle cycle in cold water. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat
- Origin: Uruguay and Peru
Why use Malabrigo Rios?
- Super soft
- Machine Washable
- Stunning Colours
- Pill resistant
- Suitable for any project
NOTE: Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dyelot and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random colour distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.
The colours shown on photos are illustrated as reference, as mentioned above, they can differ due to the hand dyed process.