The Ultimate Granny Square Sourcebook
100 Contemporary Motifs to Mix and Match
Traditional or modern, vibrant or subtle, the possibilities of granny squares are endless! They captivate tones and lines much like a yarn canvas and come together as snuggly blankets, soft cushions, smart garments and much more.
This unique granny square collection combines the styles of 23 creative designers from all over the world, who each bring their best game to the table. With ample suggestions for captivating combinations, written instructions in US terms as well as clear graphs for every square in the book, stitch instructions and techniques for blocking and joining, this sourcebook goes above and beyond to show you the endless possibilities of granny square crochet.
All motifs match in both size and stitch count, so they can easily be combined into stunning combinations, bringing you the best of this unbeaten crochet classic!
- 100 unique granny squares by 23 amazing designers
- Each of the 100 squares can be mixed and matched with all others
- Includes basic crochet tutorials, instructions for blocking and joining
- Advice on gorgeous square combinations
- Beginner-friendly squares as well as challenging patterns for experienced crocheters
Size: 215 x 215mm