Fiori DK IV Hand Dyed
Fiori DK IV Hand Dyed is a gorgeous Australian merino yarn with a beautiful array of plain and variegated colours from brights to the more subdued. The ultra softness of the yarn makes it perfect for both children and adults and is suitable for any project from scarves to blankets, jumpers and cardigans.
Fiori DK IV Hand Dyed - Specifcations:
- Composition: 100% Australian Extra Fine Merino
- Tension: 22 stitches to 10cm
- Yarn Ply: 8 Ply / DK
- Needles: 4.00 AUS, 8 UK, 6 US
- Skein Weight: 100 grams
- Skein Length: 200 metres
- Washing instructions: Gentle machine wash or hand wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade.
- Origin: Australia
Why use Fiori DK IV Hand Dyed?
- Soft on skin
- Australian Merino
- Stunning Colours
- Good metreage
- Suitable for any 8 ply pattern